Post #1: A country you'd like to visit

As a good anime-manga lover, I definitely would like to travel to Japan, if I had the chance someday. Japan is the home of anime, manga and videogames, and all the things related to these topics, like themed food, collectible figures, anime museums, stores full of videogames or manga and even the offices were the anime and manga is being produced. 

Another reason that I would go, is because Japanese culture is interesting and beautiful, that is captured for the aesthetic of the country. 

The last reason is that I’m a huge fan of the Japanese candies, traditional or not, I enjoy them. Those always have such interesting and delicious flavors, even the packaging’s are funny.


Probably I would spend a lot of money visiting anime museums or theme parks, buying candies, manga or anime things, and visiting cultural or natural places. And for that reason, I would have to save a lot money, meaning that have to get a job in Chile to pay for this whole touristic trip. 



Comments

  1. hahha definitely all my money would be spend in cute candies and mangas too. The culture and the colorful of the cities is amazing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to go to Japan!!! Specially to the Ghibli museum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely Japan have many amazing things! i want to go too

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really interesting destiny, I'd love to visit Japan too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post #7 Changes to my study programme

Post #8: English Language Challenges

Post #2: My best holidays