Post #2: My best holidays

 

Since I was a child, I went to different places for holidays and I really enjoyed all of them, some of them more than others. But the best holiday I ever had were on February of 2017, when I was 17. It was the first time in my life traveling too far away alone, and for so long.

I went to Puerto Montt with three friends, Valentina, Michelle, and Paz. We stayed in Valentina´s grandparents house for about a week, her grandparents were kind and sweet people. We did a complete tour of the region, we went to a lot of different places in Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Chiloe, Frutillar, and Petrohue. We visited toreutics destination, natural parks, national parks, restaurants, and craft fairs. That was the first time I saw such beautiful places, with all that magnificent and imponent nature.

Despite the cold in the south of Chile that I don’t like it at all, I really enjoyed that holiday in Puerto Montt with my friends, eating, traveling, and laughing.

Comments

  1. Hi Nicole, the south of Chile always gives us amazing and magical places, see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puerto Montt gives me such a nostalgic emotion. When i was a kid we used to go there every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! i have never been there but now i would love to go after reading what you've written 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puerto Montt has wonderful landscapes, I wanna go back there soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puerto Montt it's such a beautiful place with incredible landscapes. I also traveled there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my god, I think it´s so cool that you did a tour around the whole region. That must have been so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't a really big fan of Puerto Montt till I went to de Alerce Andino National Park, I think is one of the most beautiful places I ever been.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post #7 Changes to my study programme

Post #8: English Language Challenges