Post #3: Hobbies

 

I have several hobbies that I enjoy. All of them are home hobbies, because I like to stay at home most of the time. The first one is playing videogames of different topics in my free time.  A few examples are shooter games like “Borderlands”, survival horror games like “Alien Insolation”, or action-adventure games like “The last of Us II “. 



The second is watching anime, also in my free time. Since I was a child I have been watching anime, so you can imagine the number of animes I´ve watched until now. But these days I am watching an anime call “Cells at work!!”. The third is reading manga. A hobby that I do in my free time; when I eat my breakfast, lunch, or diner, and even in the breaks between classes. Also, in these moments, I am following and reading a bunch of mangas.
 

Finally, the last one is doing exercise, 4 to 6 days a week. I usually do exercise in the afternoon, around 5 or 6 p.m.  I do weight training with dumbbells and cardio.


Comments

  1. i think i've never played any of those games, but they seem fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I also watch anime since i was a child and i enjoy it very much <3 I was looking for the name of this anime jajaj i can finally watch it thank you <3 (and if you haven't seen or read tokyo revengers I totally recommend it uwu)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so bad playing video games, I would love to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I really love the Borderlands franchise, and its chaotic experience :)

    M.O.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post #7 Changes to my study programme

Post #8: English Language Challenges

Post #2: My best holidays