Post #5 : Your future job

As a Natural Renewable Resources Engineering student, I would expect to have a job related to that. The thing is as a student of this degree, I have no idea what kind of job I would be doing. But I do have an idea about what kind of job I would like to have. I would prefer to work most of the time indoor, and maybe travel sometimes across the country to visit relevant natural places like natural parks or reserves, in order to experience, connect and know from the source, more about nature. In addition, I would like to travel to “Sacrifice´s Zones”. To know by myself the consequences that people who lives in precariousness have to deal, because of nature's degradation. With the aim to be able to help somehow those people with my capacities in the near future.


For this reason, my goal is to study a mayor about renewable energy management and maybe some courses of Environmental education. Due to, work in sustainable solutions for the “Sacrifice´s Zones” and been capable to teach people who live there how important is recognize and preserve the nature that surrounds them, to live a good and healthy life.





Comments

  1. Wow! i really like the fact that with your future job you will be helping people (who actually really need it) and the enviroment ! I Hope you reach all your goals <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really respect your expectations for your future job. I share the feeling with you about Sacrifice's Zones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dream job is such a noble cause, you will help many people <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great! I hope to get news in the future about education improvements related to the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How humble of you to want to help people who are unfortunate enough to live in sacrifice zones. I really hope you can manage to help them.
    PS: I loved the photo of "Las siete tazas".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that sacrifice zones are such a serious matter. They're literally ignoring basic human rights.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post #7 Changes to my study programme

Post #8: English Language Challenges

Post #2: My best holidays