Post #8: English Language Challenges

I really enjoyed the English subject during this semester, both classes and written activities were enjoyable and challenging to do. In synchronic classes, miss Barria created a good conversational environment, that made you wanted to participate, where she kindly corrected your mistakes, and taught you the right way to express yourself. I learned how to talk and express myself about a huge variety of topics, which resulted in an improvement in my communication skills in this language. In my opinion, the written activities, which in this case were the blogs, were a good method to constantly practice grammar skills and improve them in the process. Besides that, as I mentioned before, those were fun and challenging to do, because the blogs´ topics were amusing and interesting.


Apart from that, I think I need to improve my communication skills, amplify even more my vocabulary and review all over again basic grammar rules. For thar purpose, I have the intention to take an English course, focus on communication development and an express English grammar course in the future.

Finally, outside English class, I frequently use English in my daily life. Due to, I prefer watching series and movies in the original language, with subtitles. Another situation when I use it, is to play videogames. And the last situation, is when I read comics in platforms like “Webtoon”. I follow a considerably number of comics, that are updated weekly. So as, you can see English is very useful for me.

Comments

  1. Hope you continue learning English and enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! i also enjoyed this subject a lot <3 Ohh Webtoon i think was my reason number 1 to learn english hahahaha what a great app

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also prefer watching serires and movies in the original language, regardless of which language is

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I also enjoyed writing the posts, It was challenging sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also try to learn and practice my English by watching movies or series with English subtitles. It's a great method!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Yes, I agree with you, the teacher created a nice environment for us to feel comfortable speaking English.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also enjoyed writing the blogs and I also enjoyed the subject very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. in the past, English was vital for video games, but not as much as it is now, as well as for webtoons, since they were never translated :C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post #7 Changes to my study programme

Post #2: My best holidays